Tuesday 20 May 2014

GIMP

                                                        What is Gimp?
Gimp is a computer software where artist, developers, users...use, develop, play with, tamper with, Free, Libre and Open Source Graphics applications, concepts, ...                    
I studied Gimp and I did much activities of this.
In my first exercise I did a head. I use a brush in different forms. But first I use a circle tool with stroke selection in edit.Then I did the eyes and the noise with control.And the last was did his leaps with other tool, and this was the result:


 The second activity was the same but I film the circle. This is the result:





And the third was a logo. I did the name of my mother with a shadow:

 The forth activity was similar than the third but I apply a filter:







The forth activity was nebula.I did a image with different rotations. This was the result:




The fifth was a image of computer with their parts.
This were the first activities, but I was much activities. I have, for example, one in which I had to flip the aeroplane image and copy and paste it in the same image. I made another image with the plane, but is similar. That's how it came out:
                                             


Then I taught clone,
namely, changing one part of the photo with one that is already listed. We did two exercises:






 


Then I did some exercises layers, thanks to the opacity, the images become more-transparent:



The following year was the mailbox and road. I had to do something like exercise only tickets I had to increase the brightness of the mailbox on the way:



I also made a free mount. it could put any picture:

And I did a free mounting Earth, moon and sun:



I made a montage with Godzilla in pyramids. You had to put behind godzilla:

And as a compulsory final activity we did a picture in which we use different filters:
After we did as a very fun and different extra activities. An example of a image:




I like this unit because it was more different than the rest. I did activities very interesting and funny. And I Lear infinitive of things. And I also did an exam.In this unit I learnt much things of photo shop, and I like because it was a unit more funny of others. gimp is much interesting. You can do the activities of you want, is fantastic.



































No comments:

Post a Comment